Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Dead Hero - Seguimos En Pie / Demo Tape

Country: Bogota, Colombia
Genre: Punk 
LabelDiscos MMM 

Dead Hero, Seguimos En Pie was released back in 2015. I found this demo a while back on terminal escape and as usual i download a bunch demos from blogspots. Once i've downloaded enough demos to keep myself occupied for the next 3-4 hours, i begin to get burnt and listen to all the demos. Coming across this demo, i was like yeaaaah! This is definitely going to straight to my playlist. It's filled with songs you just want to chant too! My song favorite is "Demo Quevas A Hacer". Those lyrics are personally quite true to me, talking about how shitty our generation is and what the fuck you are going to do to help out! Colombia punk putting it down! 
Oi from Colombia!! RECOMMEND 

[bandcamp]

[download] 

No comments:

Post a Comment